Our Partnered ECOs
Are you interested in community service? Do you want examples of projects we are currently assisting ECO with? Community service is a great way to help others and improve your community, and it can also help you gain direct skills and experience. Importantly Rewards4Earth provides the necessary finances to advance these important community projects.
What Is a Community Project?
A Community project may be anything the ECO may nominate as important to their cause. It could be a fundraising program to put on the lights at the local soccer field, it may have an estimated cost of $35,000. Does the ECO want to provide a free registration program to assist underprivileged participants in allaying costs so they can freely get involved in their community? There are so many worthy projects.
When assisting the ECO in engagement the Erth Ambassador will gain an understanding of the type of projects that would be valuable for the ECO to drive. Simply the ECO provides:
- A project summary
- What the project is
- What are the outcomes that will be achieved
- What the expected costs are in the delivery of the project (direct costs, volunteer time to deliver)
Importantly Rewards4Earth is built to ensure that valuable donations are put to good use. By taking a focused approach on actual projects we can ensure the money provided gets to the intended cause. Many would be aware that with constant fundraising donors get tired, donors also see that in many cases the support they provide doesn’t get to cause, it’s eaten up along the way in administrating and fundraising expenses.
Rewards4Earth through the Erth Point System can track contributions to the actual project. Our system ensures these projects are delivered by the ECO in line with their plan. We fund these projects in line with the proposed drawdown suggested by the ECO over the time of the delivery of the project, we review the completion of the project and ensure the project has been successfully delivered. Then we tell the world of another great project delivered by our collective efforts.
Although an Erth Ambassador does not get directly involved in a project’s delivery they work with the ECO to ensure our support empowers them to complete.
Community Projects are therefore lead by the ECO organised through them for delivery.
Many people will participate in the community project either as a paid product or service provider necessary to delivery the project (Hard Costs) and many will simply volunteer their time to assist (Volunteer contribution).
Below are some of the most important benefits of volunteering and why the local Community groups are so important in building a strong and vibrant Community:
- The Secret of Living is Giving: Gives a way to help others
- Helps improve your community
- Can be a way to meet new friends, a strong social engagement where Supporters connect
- Often results in personal growth
- As it is known it takes a Village to raise a child – ECOs are an important reference for many young people developing their own sense of who they are and how they wish to be.
- Can even help people strengthen their resume and college applications – Employers like people who give back.
- A supporter of a ECO is genuinely interested in the Cause, they support the footy and are passionate as an example, whatever the cause you will find people together interested.
Want to know more about becoming an Erth Ambassador?
Contact us directly and we will be in touch to answer any of your questions.